Visual storytelling is a powerful tool to use in your marketing strategy. It allows us to tell our stories and evoke our emotions in a quicker and more efficient way. With all the noise that has accumulated with all the content out there on the web it’s important to make your story stand out!
Your brand story encompasses all aspects of your business, everything from your logo to expressing what you stand for, and how you do it. It lays a foundation to create a connection, engage with your audience & build strong ties to your company. Brand stories take us on a journey to tell us how your company or product came to be, what motivates and drives you everyday, and a transparent view into the people behind the company.
With the trending topic of video marketing, it’s a powerful way to get your brand messaging across in a compelling & engaging way. Adopting video into your marketing strategy has been proven to accelerate strong engagement rates. It is easily accessible and easily distributed across multiple platforms. You’re able to embed it into your website, share it across social media, use it for marketing campaigns, connect & establish loyalty with your audience, and much more. This is critical to your content’s value.
Here are 5 valuable reasons to invest in video branding:
1. Brand storytelling produce experiences– They reveal your journey and the steps that it took to get you where you are today. It’s the heart of what the company came from and the foundation that it is built on. Beyond the facts and figures, it shows your audience who you are.
2. Brand storytelling express what makes your messaging distinctive– It can be hard to stand out when there is so much content out there. Showing people how you do things, the origins of your brand, how it has shaped your company & what you care about makes a huge difference in getting people to care and support you.
3. Brand storytelling elicit emotional connections– Plain and simple. Without stories, it would be difficult to connect with your audience and give them a better understanding and meaning to your brand. It creates a collective and generates loyal consumers.
4. Brand storytelling transforms content into meaning– Using video to show rather than tell your basic facts and figures, and instead focusing on a story around that is a powerful way to display what your company does. It creates a certain authenticity and avoids a sales pitch. It shows how your business is important day-to-day.
5. Brand storytelling can inspire action– Videos have the power to gravitate audiences toward a cause or goal. It’s able to move people’s thoughts and actions into a specific direction that can elicit change and achieve goals. It takes the power of storytelling to unite and ignite those feelings, and get everyone to connect under one idea.
Video is the future of content marketing, and brand stories are a great jumping off point. More people are gravitating towards video as a means of information gathering, entertainment, etc. Brand stories encompasses multiple facets of your company and show who you really are. It’s important to be true to yourself & to your brand, and finding creative and compelling ways to represent your company will attract attention and connect your audience.
Check out our collection & some of our favorite brand stories here.
Follow the trend with our State of the Industry Series & look for more this coming week!